Finding a trustworthy builder with a good reputation and finding one that offers the best value for your needs can be a daunting task.
Our mission at FaulknerGroup of RE/MAX Real Estate is to provide you with the information you require to make all the best decisions in selecting your builder, lot and upgrades.
We have over 18 years experience in providing guidance to home buyers to help ensure they consider all the key factors in their new home purchase.
- Personal consultation with in-depth questions on your needs, wants, lifestyle requirements and future plans all designed to help you make better decisions in all aspects of your new home purchase for today and tomorrow.
- Provide up to date information on builders' incentives, available spec homes both listed and unlisted.
- Learn the different types of builders and why you may want to choose one over the other.
- Assistance with negotiations leveraging the purchasing power of one of the largest real estate brokerages in Edmonton and area.
- Our service is free to buyers. We receive a referral fee from the builder. Any bonuses and additional incentives from the builder we do not accept but pass on to you, the buyer. We do this so to remain impartial and not favour any builder over another. This ensures objectivity is based on finding the best builder for you, rather than the who pays bonus commissions.
- Discounted listing fees for buyers who also use our listing services.
- We offer you a full professional home inspection at no cost arranged prior to your one year anniversary while your home is still under full warranty.
- Discounts for landscape contractors and fence and deck construction. With our purchasing power, we have negotiated exclusive rates for our buyers. As these contractors want to continue getting business referrals from us we can exercise and have exercised more influence to ensure problems are properly addressed and dealt with.
- For the do-it-yourselfers, we provide a guide on where to look for best landscaping values and offer suggestions on what to consider at this stage with respect to landscaping that can save you a lot of time and money when compared to doing it later.